I shouldn't have to shout more than once ! argh.
-
Had a seminar recently. It was quite fun actually! Heh, amazing right. Initially, I thought it was going to be so boring, but things happened (: the UN model seminar or smun, was held from 7-9 June. It is one of the things where I will never regret doing. I made many friends, and got to know the people from my school better! Nurul, Yvonne, Pamela, Shannon and Melissa! The few of us had late-night suppers (: movie marathons etc during the camp. All the late night walks, chats and preparation for the working paper allowed us to bond (: we were always the last few to sleep and boy, all the undergrads were amazed to see us so enthu about the whole thing!
i shall miss the people from USA! cos they were seated next to me. Heh, they are really nice guys. UAE! the craziest girls ever. Keep passing notes to me, make the poor usher walk up and down. The big guy from UK (: He is quiet but really friendly! joined us during our late night chats. and finally, caveman! my silly nickname for this guy from MI! cos he reminds me of michael lee from my school.
WHO rocks! Japan all the way (: