<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10828323?origin\x3dhttp://bluenotebooks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do I keep running from the truth?
That's because that's all I know.
I need to face up against it, be strong
But I just keep running away.
Monday, June 5, 2006 10:31 PM

The thing I dread the most has happened. Oh NO ! Why why?

Miss Samantha Quek - my darling, has left the school! Which means I will never see her in school anymore! I knew all along that she was never happy in school as she didn't like JC life and all. But never did I really expect her to make such a huge decision. TO WITHDRAW FROM SCHOOL! Oh no, this came as a major shock to me. And honestly, I still have not accepted this fact. I am still praying that she will change her mind and all. Screw that withdrawal letter. I want her to still be with us. I miss her so much already!

I will be so lost without her. I want to be supportive of her decision as I know she will be much happier in a poly. But I really can't bear to see her go. When she told me about her choice, I cried. And whenever I think about her, I can't help but cry. It's like one part of me has disappeared. Things will never EVER be the same again. Gosh, I hate this. Why can't things remain as they were, all sweet and nice. I can't imagine life without her, school without her, squashie without her. I just can't imagine being without her. I know we can still stay in touch and all. But still, that is not enough! I miss her terribly!
-

'nuff said. I am too upset to continue typing.

I MISS YOU ALREADY, SAM !

chalkboard

dana ong qianyu is currently living in her own world where life is totally fantastic she does not want anything to change okay maybe a little but who cares about that right :D she is loving her late night chat sessions walks and new experiences a hop skip and jump away from being old can be a little crazy bizarre and wild but please bear with her as she is harmless little lady

wiggles

yes she will get a tagboard as soon as she figures out how thank you

peekaboos

danica darylyn joyce melissa peiyu

pretty in purple

polka dots flowers apples watches bears pink pillows rainbows doghouse paperclips television trees lollipops postcards lappy windows birds secretbase