<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10828323?origin\x3dhttp://bluenotebooks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do I keep running from the truth?
That's because that's all I know.
I need to face up against it, be strong
But I just keep running away.
Friday, July 21, 2006 9:24 PM

I AM FINALLY FREE ! (: Have not been able to find time to use the computer, like how sad is that. Been busy with school stuffs! I love cheerleading (: But it takes a lot of my time. my afternoons are all packed, 2 days for squash, and another 2 for cheerleading. Tuesdays are my only free day but i end pathetically late on that day.
-


Oh yes, got back my results for the midyears (: did better than what I expected.

History - C
Econs - S
Maths - U
Chinese - D
Literature - E
GPaper - E

Total points: 32 (: I passed okays! Passing mark is 30.


My math sucks, I am good at solving puzzles (emath's kind of questions) but not amaths kind. And H2 math is exactly like amaths. What did i get myself into! But it's alright, my whole class is going to work hard together (:

Can you believe it? I PASSED MY CHINESE ! ME ! The one whose chinese was one of the worse in Zhonghua. And i did reasonably well too. Gosh, I was so happy when i received my paper (:
-


SRJCian day was alright I guess. It dragged too long for my liking. But yes, I love my class (: 1A05 rocks! Had potluck in the morning, and we had a chocolate fountain! I love strawberries with chocolate! (: YUMS.


My lovely class (:





Oh yes, my ranking for the midyears is 202 ! (: Not too bad.
-


Yucky parents' day is on tomorrow. Thanks GOD that my mum is smart enough to not want to attend the principal's talk. Otherwise, I will be uber bored (:







A long long post today. Who knows when i will blog again (: LOVES.

chalkboard

dana ong qianyu is currently living in her own world where life is totally fantastic she does not want anything to change okay maybe a little but who cares about that right :D she is loving her late night chat sessions walks and new experiences a hop skip and jump away from being old can be a little crazy bizarre and wild but please bear with her as she is harmless little lady

wiggles

yes she will get a tagboard as soon as she figures out how thank you

peekaboos

danica darylyn joyce melissa peiyu

pretty in purple

polka dots flowers apples watches bears pink pillows rainbows doghouse paperclips television trees lollipops postcards lappy windows birds secretbase