LOO XIANGFENG
CARENA LOY
HAPPY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN ! (:
-
At nicole's house, fooling around (:



For all the photos, please go to nicole's blog (:
All the weird pizza hut moments
while celebrating xiangfeng's bday (:
plus exclusive superhero's shots !
LOVE YOU
WOMEN (:
-
Caught
JERALD LEE ZHI WEI's band in action at BEN AND JERRY'S ! (: On thursday night. Total coolness right people (: Had a fantastic time! Oh yes, before i forget,
carena and
nicole are one of the nicest people in the world ! LOVE them so much (:
Okay people, support my 5-years good friend's band ! They perform every thursday night after 9pm till their hols are over (: At the wonderful b&J where the ice-cream is DELICIOUS (:
-
I hate studying.
I hate it
even morewhen people study so darn much
while I can't get anything into my brain.
They should be
banned from studying!
STRESS !