RAWH ! It's the PROMOS soon!
Like in a week time, less than that..
Argh, it starts on thursday!
Oh no.And yes, I am starting to panic.
Hahas, only in school though.
But yeah, I can't seem
to kick-start my
engine,
and start mugging for heaven's sake.
Don't you hate that.
I am at my table,
the lecture notes are in front,
my iPod is ready to be used.
BUT I CAN'T STUDY.
-
Maybe it's because I did not set a timetable.
Yeah, I shall try to do that later.
( I hope! )
I have study dates set with my friends.
Thank you! I will have to push myself
once i see you guys studying so hard.
Good Motivation (: LOVE LOVE
-
I really hate the person who started
the freaking PROJECT WORK. Like wth.
Trying to rush through my EOM now.
My
deadline is tomorrow! CRAP.
Another sleepless night.
-
On a lighter note (: woah, secret surprise!
We are celebrating
Melissa's birthday tmr!
She doesn't have a clue, that spastic girl.
3 whole surprise birthday celebrations (:
1 in the morning with the class,
1 in the night with us and,
1 on saturday (which is her actual birthday)
when we surprise her at home!
HOW COOL IS THAT (: