11 November.
MY BIRTHDAY ((:
-
Hahas I had lots of fun,
starting from midnight.
I was on the phone with NICOLE (:
when my neighbour cum classmate
came by to pass me something..
MY PRESENT (: from my clique.
LOVE THE NIKE BAG ((:
Many thanks to JOY, JOYCE,
DANICA, PEIYU and MELISSA.
-
Thanks to CHAPLIN too! (:
for dropping by my house
to pass me my present at 1am!
-
Was out the whole day with my
secondary school friends ((: the NUTS.
NICOLE, XIANGFENG, HAZEL,
AUDREY, KASSANDRA, CARENA.
Thanks for the lovely present too (:
Had lots of fun with you guys at
kass's house and arcade too!
All the lovely pics ((:
-
Many thanks to the following people
for their birthday wishes and presents (:
DARYLYN, JOY, JOYCE, PEIYU, MEL, DANICA, SAM, NICOLE, XIANGFENG, CARENA, KASS, TINGXUAN, HAZEL, AUDREY, HUITIAN, CHAPLIN, DESMOND, ZIJIAN, JASPER, MARVIN, WEIJIN, SZELOONG, JUNWEI, GEOF, YANTING, ULRIC, HAKAM, WEILI, JEROME, NURAIN, ALANA, SIEW HOON, DOMINIC, DARREN.
-
Love my primary,
secondary and JC lovelies!
Supposed to be having a chalet
for my cheerleading squad.
But I am quite tired (:
Hahas I shall join them tmr.
-
TAKE CARE PEOPLE (: