
I'm trying now to make an effort to update this thingy! ((:
Look at the super long post!!!
Went to JJ's grandma's house today, (which is essentially actually auntie pauline's house but she moved so the house is vacant) so as to allow JJ's grandma to stay near his mum, which is her fav daughter. So anyway, the house is at the seletar airbase, which is near my house. I'm so going to miss the house when the whole area gets torn down by the silly govt.
I almost died eating teabreak there as old people love to feed us yeah.
ANW, I met a huge dog there! It reached my elbow!!! It's JJ's oldest aunt's dog named rupert. It's a dream dog, let me tell you. It was so gentle that it made me compare it to my super bitchy dog. HAH, here are the pics.






-
Went kayaking with my pretty JC mates.
We had a gorgeous time! Afterwhich we went to wild wild wet!
It was super last minute, super tempting, that it led to cancellations of other plans the others had initially! And the day before dan, mel and me slept over at peiyu's house. It was nonstop mj-ing till like 5am before we switched to movie-ing. triple TKA = time to toally kick ass!
Much thanks to IAN! who ferried us around.
((((:



-
The perks of working at SISTIC.
#1. being able to watch free shows!!
((((:
Invited mel to watch shanghai ballet with me the other time!
hoho! I totally enjoyed WWRY. Though it was ear blasting.
And I can't wait for High School Musical too!
we will rock you! a rock musical.

see the complimentary part!!


-
Cotton ON is having a sale! Go check it out out!
I bought loads of things there which only amounted to $100!

-
Oh and here are some pics from dan's birthday!
OMG, it's like super long ago.



-
I haven't met up with xf, car, haz and nic for so long.
What happened to my clarity cafe!
Car's so lucky, offered a place in econs in ntu.
Ms loo has a place in fass in nus.
I have a place in real estate in nus. All different courses!!! )))))):
My cousin convinced me to take this course as he is a lecturer for real estate. I dont really mind this course but it's like I don't have anybody I know there! )))): Where's my ntu letter.
going to try and contact darylyn to see where she's being offered a place.
-
End of my super long long post! Cheers people ((((:

