<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10828323?origin\x3dhttp://bluenotebooks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do I keep running from the truth?
That's because that's all I know.
I need to face up against it, be strong
But I just keep running away.
Friday, May 29, 2009 8:55 PM

.




OKAY EVERYONE !
BE AMAZED. haha (:
I'm uploading photos ya.
Facebook is lagging for me now so haha,
maybe it'll be another week before I upload there.



Presenting..
pyong's sexy 21st.
(I have quite little pics btw)

at sentosa.









Joy look so sunshiney.















me&nicole!




our flowers!









we were playing with pyong's hats.

-



ANW, sleepover at joy's house!
surprise celebration.
4 of us again!
joymelpydana.





hiding while waiting for py to come out from the bath.




SURPRISE, but I didn't manage to take photos with py
being unglam with a towel wrapped around her head. haha!
























joy has the rest of the photos.
poor py had to study!
but we took lots of great pics with super big boobs,
before & after photos, and hair commercials!
me & joy were watching grey's anatomy after that.
mel had to go home.
I am so sad at the ending.


I mean george and izzie can't die,
it's like errr, I prefer the original cast.
I hate hate hate hate little grey, (addison too)
see I can't even remember her name!
& george is a hero (:
he looks great in the army uniform and not really in scrubs.


I slept super late while the pig joy slept early,
but I had to wake her up! amazing yeah!
-















& now my sister's 21st birthday too!
I met and talked to her bf on that day too.
haha! nic stop laughing.
you know what I mean.






my girl cousins hate taking photos.
wait till they get older huh.










missing one! army boy.
















my grandparents were smart then,
only had 4 children. unbelievable right!







bf




perng




min-er




daniel










they loved the cake, amazing! I bought it. ahahaha.








Celebration at home on the actual day itself.




my bakerzin cake.
super ex but tooooooo sweet.




oh & you can have a look at my living room.
haha! no one has dared to step into my house!
















look at my stunned dog's face!
















guess what's she's eyeing?




THE CAKE. ((:















what a long long post.
be proud of me!
(:



.

chalkboard

dana ong qianyu is currently living in her own world where life is totally fantastic she does not want anything to change okay maybe a little but who cares about that right :D she is loving her late night chat sessions walks and new experiences a hop skip and jump away from being old can be a little crazy bizarre and wild but please bear with her as she is harmless little lady

wiggles

yes she will get a tagboard as soon as she figures out how thank you

peekaboos

danica darylyn joyce melissa peiyu

pretty in purple

polka dots flowers apples watches bears pink pillows rainbows doghouse paperclips television trees lollipops postcards lappy windows birds secretbase