.
I've been having to many bimbotic moments. haha (:
I don't know whether it's the environment or just me.
Went shopping yesterday, I hated orchard then as it's toooo crowded.
I hate the school hols for teeeeens.
On a sidenote,
I really cannot stand emo people.
It's like argh, I want to strangle your neck sometimes.
Snap out of it people!
I have to head down to the floating platform tmr & tmr.
But I was like err, I have no idea how to get there.
Like I had no idea where it was actually except that it was at marina.
hahaha, my dad said stupid, it's near esplanade.
No wonder they told me to meet at macs at marina sq.
& I'm going shopping with my brother tmr!
He's treating me lunch. hah! (:
As I'm waking up super early for him.
&& I have a test tmr tooo.
going to try to read up some notes.
I think I'm typing super randomly.
No flow or anything right.
Just whatever comes to mind.
Oh & I just uploaded some pics onto my comp
from my super pink phone during my JC days..
It's like we were young back then,
haha & I think there's not much change.
The weirdest ones were of me gen & fanny.
We look different somehow.

on the other hand, maybe not. (:
My sister is in thailand right now with james.
So the whole bed is mine!
ya, and if anyone wants to come over,
be my guest except for my dog part.
Boooo, she's scary, hahaha!
But man, is she photogenic.
With soft fur to die for. haha.
On a random note,
I love cheuk!



Miss you in hk!
I'm addicted to watching bones right now.
I have season 2 on disc & it made me want to watch from the beginning.
I love watching it! dr brennan is damn bloody smart & witty to boot.
I love watching smart people talking, "squints" as they're called in the show.
It's like criminal minds and dr reed, with the floppy hair.
The incredibly intelligent people with numerous doctorates
are humorous, entertaining in their own cute way.
The way they speak, and understand each other,
brilliant.
I wanted to watch boys over flowers finish,
BUT I just couldn't couldn't!
I mean you know the storyline and all,
so when it comes to the irritating parts,
you just want to skip everything right.
So I'm just too lazy to watch it alr.
It just doesn't catch my fancy pansy anymore.

Till then (:
& I just love famous amos.
They're having a 500g + 120g offer!
20 bucks plus only!
.