<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10828323?origin\x3dhttp://bluenotebooks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do I keep running from the truth?
That's because that's all I know.
I need to face up against it, be strong
But I just keep running away.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:44 PM

.


I'm going crazy while waiting for the new episode!
of my newest lovely jap comedy to come out.
Atashinchi no Danshi (:






Basically, there is 6 guys in the show.
All adopted sons of a rich bachelor.
So this rich guy married chisato who is 20! young lady old man!
In return for helping her out with paying off her father's debt.
Her father made her the co-signer of the debt when she was young.
BUT there's a catch! but she didn't know the catch till he died a month later.
The rich guy knew he was dying and so he told chisato
that she only needed to be married to her for a month
and that he will take it that she doesn't owe him any money!


So after he dies, the IOU paper that she signed,
there was many catches in it that the lawyer showed chisato.
Like #1 she had to live in this trick castle
#2 become the mother of 6 boys! Oldest is 30, youngest is 12.
Fulfil the 10 mother's goals etc & so on.. At first the guys didn't like her.
They all came from sad backgrounds and so didn't trust most people.
They didn't even like each other. They didn't like the rich old man tooo.
But yeah, cliche, they will all come to warm up to her
but of course after many funny experiences.
In fact, for now, 3 of them are interested in her!
haha I'm at ep 8 now (:
where are you ep 9.





Anyway, it's super funny!
While I'm waiting for my american series to come out,
I'll be looking for new stuff to watch.
Anw, the leading actress is from the japanese hana kimi.










I was at the floating platform yesterday and today.
Yesterday was the training for the army public relations officers (pro)
& boy were some of them old! Old aunties! Old uncles.
It felt weird for us to be there to help out with the training.
But I saw a girl in uniform! Super cool, heard she was an officer!
She looks like around early 20s only!
Like she can pass off to be my friend or something!
&& all the army guys I saw there were sort of in uniform.
hahaha as in they were wearing tee and jeans but all tucked in.
They all look super alike! hahahahahaha.
Exactly like if they wear their proper uniform.



Today was training at np again before heading to the fp.
Met up with the corresponding army personnel for recce.
I am so going to die climbing the stairs
and walking up and down the outer cordon.
& I met lester there. hahahah, he was signing out while I was signing in.
maybe I'll see some of my army friends there.







A funny thing happend.
We were planning to have a get-together session,
just my dept with the logs volunteers.
We were just about the settle with night cycling on friday
just before the training on sat so we'll be zombies,
but the biggest guy helper, Shiyong who is like freaking 196 tall,
said this stunning thing:
I don't mind cycling as long as I have training wheels.
OMG can. He's super huge!
No bike I know of with training wheels can support him.
Everyone was stunned. He's a lifeguard, but no cycler. ((:










& the only reason I'm typingthis?
I'm waiting for ep 9 to come out.
(((((:





.

chalkboard

dana ong qianyu is currently living in her own world where life is totally fantastic she does not want anything to change okay maybe a little but who cares about that right :D she is loving her late night chat sessions walks and new experiences a hop skip and jump away from being old can be a little crazy bizarre and wild but please bear with her as she is harmless little lady

wiggles

yes she will get a tagboard as soon as she figures out how thank you

peekaboos

danica darylyn joyce melissa peiyu

pretty in purple

polka dots flowers apples watches bears pink pillows rainbows doghouse paperclips television trees lollipops postcards lappy windows birds secretbase