<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10828323?origin\x3dhttp://bluenotebooks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do I keep running from the truth?
That's because that's all I know.
I need to face up against it, be strong
But I just keep running away.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:20 AM

.








hellllloooooooooooo!
I'm going for cruise with nicole!
yaynesssss. coolnessss. ubernesssss.
but I'll be missing a training session where I'm most needed.
hahahaha! don't miss me. everyone was giving me the evil eye.
& I'll be missing the bbq tooooooo.
But it's okay, I want to play! hahhahah.





& I'll be busy with ayg soooonish.
30 June onwards till 9 July.
First at bishan stadium then swissotel.
I'm with elsie at bishan stadium!
lucky to the max. ((((:
but of course my sat are with ndp.
and whatever days or nights i can squeeze out to help.
& soon o week will start!
it's 3 freaking weeks long. CRAZY.
hahahaha & I so want to play the games I planned la.












My saturday with the ndp gang! (((:
Having a debrief again after saturday's training!




see the super multi-coloured backpack on the floor?
that's my bimbo bag! ((((((: haha.












ANW, my ndp family! (:
it's an all-girls team with our chairman!







Management!




Ops!




Admin! Thank god I'm not in admin.
HAHA all the typing like crazy!
missing xiaoxian.




& my own logs team! (((((:
but we're missing 2 people, dawn and yq!




with manpower, my logs volunteers! missing tzehern.







So we had lunch at pastamania last sat..
THE SEA OF GREEN (:
It's our official ypc tee and what the logs will wear on ground.
So if you see any green people during ndp shows, it's the logs team!







My twin from NUS ((((((: we have like telepathy or something.
we have the same thoughts and opinions
& somehow always wear the same-coloured tops!
&& when we played games, we have like the same answers!
The rest says it's the nus thing. hahaha.




sharing a pizza!











East Coast! essentially a logs outing + whoever wanted to come.












I haven't been out with the girls since py's bday and joyce's departure.
but we're meeting for our anniversary movie! hahahaha.
I adore this movie you know. (((: Transformers.
All the action and the thrill of watching it.


&& I want to walk through the southern ridges,
hort park, changi beach walk toooooo.
Waiting for my uni friends to fly back
from their internships, ocip, homes!
I hope heyun doesn't get quarantined!
She's in fabulous NY now.














I love them them them!







((:

chalkboard

dana ong qianyu is currently living in her own world where life is totally fantastic she does not want anything to change okay maybe a little but who cares about that right :D she is loving her late night chat sessions walks and new experiences a hop skip and jump away from being old can be a little crazy bizarre and wild but please bear with her as she is harmless little lady

wiggles

yes she will get a tagboard as soon as she figures out how thank you

peekaboos

danica darylyn joyce melissa peiyu

pretty in purple

polka dots flowers apples watches bears pink pillows rainbows doghouse paperclips television trees lollipops postcards lappy windows birds secretbase