.
I have come to conclude..
My first home is YCK.
My 2nd home is Bishan!
3rd home is Marina Bay.
hahahahah. (((:
NE SHOW 1A show for the P5 kids.
but the kids! They were everywhere! Playing, running!
Next time we should put signs that says
danger, kids running around.
Some of the teachers are super fierce with the students.
I saw my cousin though! hahahaha. NYPS so many students!
Oh and we had ice-cream tooo for lunch,
& birthday cake from the army side for the red sector bday people.
It was a huge huge humongous cake, bigger than a normal table.
Super nice right! I should stick to the red sector more.
hahaha they have aircon and all too.

red sector seats! for vips.
NE Show 1 was memorable for everyone I think.
It's the first time it rained so heavily and at dispersal too.
We all had super fun x100000 enjoying the rain.
But disaster for everyone including us
as many students threw their ponchos away
after the first light showers before the parade started.
And the rain was like everywhere, choking the drains, flooding the stairs.
Initially when it started to fall,
I didn't really notice it as it was during the fireworks.
and I saw rain first, but thought it was like some sort of fireworks.
hahah! then kaboom, RAINED like hell man.
I screamed, maurice screamed, everyone shouted behind us, we both ran.
He to his school and me to pass ponchos around.
In a few minutes, I was drenched totally.
And when it was time for the schools to leave,
the kids kept playing with the water.
They are so like kids can,
stamped their feet in the the water right in front of me.
But some are cute, many hi5 me when they're going back home.

haha and for supper we went to macs.
gluttons bay was wet and closed.
& 6 out of 10 of us had ice-cream.
We were freezing cold then!
haha us and our weird cravings!
we're going to have a durian party!
NE Show 2 here we come!
and I'm so going to try to catch the beginning part this time.
My handphone bill is going to explode this time I think.
Everyone kept calling me, & that's okay as I have free incoming.
BUT they kept calling when I'm alr on the phone.
So I have to call back! )))): I have call waiting and all,
but it's super difficult to change back and forth
when you're in a super noisy area.
hahah and many of our phones are spoilt from the rain. )):
weiguo! your birthday is so unlucky can.
.