.
I'm loving today! (:
or technically last night as it's 105am now.
SOIC, YPC, logs volunteers outing! hahahaha.
at the convenient plaza sing.
Ate at some cafe before heading out to watch ice age 3.
I love hui mei, ting wei and kailing!
We have great chemistry.
Kept laughing our way through the movie,
and when the baby was born we all said tgt,
soooo cuteeeeeeeeee!
hahahaha, everyone in the cinema heard us!
We were somemore just muttering under our breaths.
& there was this baby in the cinema that kept laughing.
His laughter was super cute!
I love!
& taa's laughter is infectious can.
after the movie was once again tau huay.
same place as when I went with py and joy.
yayness to those who came.
& those who didn't, we're going to watch UP tgt!
&& we're so gg to buy helium gas to play again.
Before I went for the outing,
I went to school can you believe it!
hahahahahahaha.
It has been so long since I last went.
Had O week meeting with dar, thong and jason.
cos I couldn't make it on tues due to ndp meeting.
I have tons of meetings!
I'm so not looking forward to school reopening.
I'm having too much fun now! (:
Though it seems I'm super busy.
Monday - Date with the girls (:
Tuesday - Logs meeting, YPC meeting.
Wednesday - O week meeting, outing! (:
Thursday - Kbox with nuts! Army + SOIC meeting, Supper!
Friday - Packing, Priniting ):
Saturday - NDP again!
Sunday - Lunch with the guys.
-
NDP is dominating my life.
Tingwei says she'll be having dinner with me 4 days a week.
I've not been home for dinner since last monday.
till next week errrrr, weds? then thurs and friday nope again.
I dreading O week. Stupid me go and help.
I've not been doing much, and I feel super bad.
Hopefully freshies are nice.
& I'm still sian-ed and sad.
All because of an irritating, idiotic person
who should just far far away from me.
You make me more pissed and I'll fry you with my temper.
hahahaha if I managed to display one.
.