From super long ago.. our impromptu cruise trip for a short getaway! :D Initially we wanted to go malaysia, but loo and car couldn't make it. I think this was like 2 months plus ago. hahahah! We had fun doing random stuff. And kboxed toooooo. Listening to old people singing. Made some random friends, took a million and one photos (: and of course just eating and growing fat together. I love being impromptu, it allows you to enjoy life to the max. Oh and it was really my first time in a casino there. I learnt many new things! hahahah and my mum was hilarious when I got back. She asked if I tried the jackpot at least there, and I said no, and she was like why so stupid, should go and try at least!! First time you hear parents encouraging you to gamble :D But we got stopped everytime we went into the casino, so we made our sinner's card! We are vip gamblers now. heh (:
& so here's our cruise trip :D
Preparing to head off. Day/ Night 1.



our rooooooom!





Day 2 - We couldn't wake up early for breakfast; woke up in time for lunch though (:




we went tanning! :D but there wasn't much of a sun there
although we were out in the middle of the sea! amazing right!



BBQ dinner party :D





& poof, it's day 3 already. Time to say goodbye to our short getaway.





yay i love love you, nicole kwok jiawen! :D

okay! next, I shall upload photos of our random outings with my lovely ndp friends :D
movie watching, suppering, dinnering.. no wonder one can get fat with them.
all the food food food! & goodbye chinyee! :D enjoy yourself in scotland studying.
Bring home a hunky boyfriend for me to seeeeeee.
.